Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, April 20

How can someone blur 2 times in a day?

Well....I got my camera le...finally....

And.......I blur again......

The story goes like this....

I was msging everyone in Yahoo Auction about Casio Exilim and my msg goes like this

Hi, I need a camera urgently, can u kindly call me at 96XXXXXX so we can close this deal fast?

Then I happen to saw this seller who was selling it for $180! So I "gey kiang"(act clever), wait for 26 mins to bid and I won the bid!!

I was so happy and I quickly msg this person whose nick is vincentXXX (something i cant remember) this:

Hi, I won ur auction, can u kindly get back to me asap at 96XXXXXX so we can settle this deal fast, thanks!

Then within 10 mins I received a call.

Henry, who called me and said he was calling regarding the camera.

I happily and "gey kiang" (again) assume he was the seller which I had won the auction from and deal with him happily.

He delivered it to my office at 3.28pm this afternoon.

I happily and "gey kiang" (again & again) look at my new(old) digicam and pass him the $180.

I asked him to count the money.....

Henry said: "eh....$180 ah? not $200 meh?"

I was like....(blur cock face) "huh?????" correct mah....(somemore wanna argue)

Henry said: "well....never mind"

So, I happily walk ard outside my office taking pics of my new cam when Henry sms me this:

Hey, remember to bid for the auction and then I can leave u a good rating, k

I was like...."huh??????????????!!!!????"

I TOT i won the auction already???

Then I realise.....I BOUGHT FROM THE WRONG SELLER!!!!!!!

SHIT LOR!!!! And I never realise until 15hours later.....

I ran into my office and shouted to my colleagues that I bought from the wrong seller and they laugh at me hysterically.....

=(

And I got to msg the seller about this incident...

I am sorry, VincentXXX, I hope u do read this and I sincerely apologize to u cos I really never mean to aeroplane u.

Anyway, I met Jolin just now for some coffee @ Hereen NYDC and decided to try out my new cam...

We took the first few pics.....She complain she look tired...


I complained I look stupid....


We decided on this one after 6 tries...(i didnt put up the other 3 tries cos really too ugly)


Then I said I take 1 pic solo for her....She complained


2nd try....and complained....


Finally......


I had no problem......so the problem lies with her....


Ok, now the thing is....Jolin is also another blur queen....

Did I ever told u about the time she went to an ATM machine to withdraw some money and die die wanna slot her ATM card into the machine but the card just wouldnt go in?

She was so angry and she tot the machine was spoil...

After trying for about 146 secs....

We realise...She slot the card "dom balek" (upside down)....

-_-

Never mind about her history...

So, just now we 2 happily walk out of NYDC....

Without paying....

My god....Luckily i realise and I grab her hand and said...

"WE NEVER PAY AH!!!!"

The waitress was laughing at us..

We hung our head low in shame....

2 blur queens.....

Oh, just now while taking trains, I met Adrian Lim, the one I went for dinner the night before and force him to take a pic using my new(old) cam!

Adrian Lim and Apple Lim


Ok, going to sleep now....Will try and take more pics, k!

Muakzzzzzz
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
Full of embarrassing moments....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home