Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, April 27

It lies in the genes lar...

Everyone who knows me and hang out with me often know how fucking blur I am...

I don't wish to be born out this way and sometimes my blurness nearly caused my friends (Miko is the regular one) to sever ties with me.

Even my bestest friend, Huiqi told me how blur I was even when I was in pri Sch...

She reminded me that when we was young, we usually hangout at those neighbourhood playgrounds near our school. And there was once she remembered that after we had finished playing, about to go home.....

I FORGOT TO BRING MY SCHOOL BAG HOME!

I got to run back to my school and take my sch bag....

And there was one incident that I remembered clearly when i first got into secondary school....

I was playing happily with my classmates, the school bell rang, I quickly run to collect my school bag. I spotted it outside the school canteen. I dun care 7321 (in chinese), just about to grabbed and run when someone tapped on my shoulder.

Someone: Erm....U are taking my bag...

Me: No ah....mine leh...

Someone: No....this is my bag...

Me:(clearly irritated) NO! My bag!

Someone: But...(nearly bursting into tears cos we are about to miss our class)is mine wor...

Me: NO! (sibei stubborn and firm) IS MINE! *wide eye fierce look*

Someone: if u dun believe me, u take out the book and see, got my name....

So, we took out the book and I saw the name on it.

I didnt apologized.

I didnt have any shame.

I didnt feel embarrassed at all.

Instead,

I slap my left fist into my right palm and exclaimed in a very excited tone, "OH I KNOW WHERE I PUT MY BAG LIAO!" right into that someone's face.

And i happily just went to collect my bag and skipped back to class, leaving that someone stunned behind............

Sorry for that long childhood stories, what I wanna tell u importantly is what had happened just now.

I called home while on my way after my briefing session and asked my mummy she got cook or not.

She said the dishes are finished up by our hungry friendly neightbours and she will used the left over rice and cook some fried rice for me to bring to work tomorrow provided she have got the ingredients for my fried rice.

She told me she dunno whether she got luncheon meat or not when i got home. However, when I had finished changing, she was happily opening a can of luncheon meat.

And while she was chopping the luncheon meat, she told me she might not have eggs at all and asked me to check in the fridge.

I open our fridge and saw that there was more than enough of eggs to last me for 4 fried rice for lunch.

While I was in the living room watching TV, she had happily finished cooking the ingredients and was opening the rice cooker when....

She discovered...

SHE GOT NO MORE COOKED RICE!!!!!!

Now u know why I am so fucking blur.....pls believe me, it is all in the genes......

Sharon (a new friend), Lyndith & me while waiting for the clients


Pretty Catherine (Ah Meow) & Sexy Karen (a new friend also) posing for my baby!


Got to sleep now, got a long day tomorrow.

Muakzzzzzzzzz
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
I belongs to the sotong family

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home