Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, April 26

I wanna be madly in love....

I never had the intention of typing out an entry today. I had a dinner date tonight with Mummy-to-be Joey's colleague. Joey wanted to matchmake widen my social circle, so I fixed a date which is today to have a simple dinner with him.

He is bringing me to Sizzler tonight. Frankly speaking, I never been there before but I nodded at the idea of the dinner venue. I love meat, especially beef and I am glad he make a very good proposal.

Why I never plan to type a post today is because I know I will be doing it tomorrow night with photos included but suddenly i caught myself in a rush of emotional waves. I dun really like to make my blog a very boring one and I dun really wish to disclose further things about myself.

From what u see here, this is what u get. A simple chao ah lian who is materialistic, slutty, bitchy and loves working cos she loves money. Always hanging out with guys cos she not nothing better to do. Desperate and choosy but keeping wanting to get married cos 99& of the friends she had are not available.

Anyway, back to what i wanted to say, I had finished reading 4 love stories within 5 days (remember I went to rent some books 5 days ago). I am a speed reader and I can finish my books quite fast, maybe that's the reason why my grammar still remains so sucky after 17 years of reading story books.

All of the stories tell me how the main characters met their perfect love, how they got together and how they live happily after.

"Fuck the world, Nah Bey" I wanna scold, cos I am still very nah bey de single. Limbueytor and Miss Elaine might wanna join me as well.

I keep asking myself, do people really find their perfect match? Will I meet mine someday? When will that come?

Alot of people have the thinkings that Lao Niang is a player, a lady full of confidence of herself who like to play men out and wrap the male species around her tiny little finger. So, how can a slut like me find a partner?

So I concluded out myself with the comments I had received so far:

I am materialistic.

I like to flirt with anyone who have the male reproductive system aka "LJ".

I like to dump and change bf.

I am a bimbo.

I sleep around.

Seriously, I wont bawl my head out and take anything into my head. I will just swallow it and Lao sai it out.

Though a slut/bitch I am, I do have the rights to love someone and people have the right to fall in love with me and after reading all the lo-man-tic stories, I do hope I can be madly in love with someone soon.

Someone who can let me stare at him for my entire life.
Someone who listens to me paitently without interrupting and comparing with me how bad his day was.
Someone who I can snuggle and cuddle in bed with.
Someone who enjoys eating the cookies and cakes I bake.
Someone who will make me give up smoking.
Someone who will let me make him laugh and smile.
Someone who I can look forever at when he is alseep and never get bore of his face.
Someone who can makes me cry.
Someone who I can walk down the path hand in hand together.
Someone who I can share his happiness and sadness.
Someone who will call me first whatever tiny incident that had happen to him.
Someone who I will share my favourite food with him.
Someone who hears me whines, grumble and still can plant a kiss on my forehead and tell me everything is alright.
Someone who i can wrap my arms around him when he is down and I can comfort him with my soothing voice.
Someone who let me feed him with ice-cream.
Someone who thinks that I meant the world to him and I am beautiful.
Someone who can make me melt in his arms just by a little hug.
Someone who can let me look into his eyes and tell him. "Darling, I will love u forever."

Actually....this is a very boring post...My brain is quite dead today. Pardon me.

Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
A stupid post

1 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i believe u have the right to be madly in love nevertheless your personality. Go for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home