Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, April 28

Tiger Beer Rocks!!!

Just got home from my assignment, Tiger Beer Event. Very tiring and was busy like crazy. No time to pee never mind, Lao Niang got no time to smoke...U know how important, right?

Anyway, just take a look at the photos, k....(I think the other girls are going to kill me by posting up all their oily oily faces....)hahaha

Lai Lai Lai......See all the chio bus ba!


Me & Sharon @ The reception counter!


The event.....empty cos it just started...



Me & Sharon....Again...We got nothing better to do lor...Can see, right?


Eh....we not very free de hor, just love to take pics, k...


During the night and where everyone arrived...


Met Melvin (my reader also) for Juice Magazine. Nice meeting ya again!


Ok....we ALL love to take pics, k...


Met James...Finally...after 1 year since we knew each other on the net.


Posing a photo for dunno which newspaper....(the girls are goanna kill me)


Fiona came for the event also! Nah Bey....she so tall still wear heels....I machiam dwarf...


A photo with a pretty lady...


I always love to make APB staff appeared in my blog...hey, who's that behind sial???


The door gift...cute hor!


My photographer...hahaha...he was beside me and I keep asking him to help me take photo...so kelian....


Three pretty ladies, Pamela, Felicia & Lyndith!


Me & Lyndith dear!


Pamela darling!


Funny and sexy Karen! (She was making us laugh thruout the night)


Ok, song boh? I go sleep le...Sibei hot lor....See our shacked out face, u can imagine how hot boh....

Night,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
Work but must have fun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home