Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Saturday, April 30

Drunk again.....

I work up with a heavy head and a huge hangover, I tried to recall what happen last night but I had little memory....

Last night was a great night as I went to collect my winnings from 2 sweet guys whom I had won a dinner treat from.

We went to the place where Mr Siva work. Furama Palace @ Furama Hotel for dinner. The food was great and the service was perfect.


Kenneth Lim finally turned up at 1 hour late....and still can laugh so happily...


Siva who make sure we are treated like a VIP at the hotel.


I dunno whether is it Siva is there that every of his staff had given us the best sevice but what I like most is the Manager had even pull out a chair for my bag...So good hor!


First dish is a must try, "Double Boiled Chicken Soup", the pot was specially brought back from China for this speciality! Very very nice!


2nd Dish was duno what fish with dunno what veggie...Sorry, I was busy eating and never check the names but it was great! Fish is so fresh!


This is the best! Black pepper beef, very tender and it almost melt in my mouth when I pop it in. Delicious!


This is not for me actually cos it goes better with beer but I had a chinese tea. Fried fish. Crunchy and yummy!


We were dying for some alcholic, thus we called for the dessert! Very nice and makes me even sweeter! Haha


The chef is specially head hunted by Siva from dunno which country, he heard that he was a very good chef and take no chance in finding him for the restaurant. Though we never had a 10 course dinner but overall the embience (cold so bring a jacket) was great and this place is a must try. Think I will bring my family there for a meal soon!

My next winning will be collected at Kenneth's Singapore Swimming Club. We had fixed a date for the dinner and I will update u guys what speciality he had over there, k!


We pop over to Crazy Elephant @ Clark Quay for some blues and R&B music but the main motive we had was to get pissed drunk.


The band was great and I nearly dance with the music, place was fully packed and people was enjoying what they had played. Fantastic....


See the 2 of them so happy!


Siva ordered a Volka Cranberry for me cos he know I love volka and sweet stuff. It was great and I like it alot! Thanks dear!


This fellow here hor, very vain, asked me for a blotter to blot his oily face before he take a pic with me.... (-_-''')


After 3 volkas, I was sooooo red and ugly....Nay Beh...


I then head down to devils to look for Miko. Des, Max and Max's gf, Tommy, Simon, Annette, August, Evelyn, Jiayi, Weiyi, Jason, Maureen all was there! So happy to see them. I never had alot to drink and was busy dancing but dunno why i got real high and I ran home (again).

I zitao pi inside the cab and the cab driver nearly send me to dunno which ulu place. I tried my best to walk properly but had to crawl out eventually. I squatted down by the roadside and tried to puke but i can't. So I took a few step which normal people can manage effortlessly but I found myself crawlling to the lift eventually.

I puke like nobody business in the lift (I dun dare to mention it to my mummy just now) and puke again when I reached home.

kaoz....Did I drink alot????

I remembered i had only 3 volka cranberry at crazy elephant. Ta with Max a Whisky Coke at devils, Ta some beer which someone keep pushing to me when I was dancing....

That's all lor...

Never mind, I shall cure my hangover tonight when i go drinking again! Wooohooo!

Going for audition tonight, wish me all the best!

Muakzzzzz,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
The part-time alcholic & part-time food columnist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home