Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, April 19

Good News!!!

I just bought a second hand digicam just now...

I know I am very rash....but for the sake of u people... *sob* I spent $180 buying a second hand Casio Exilim Slim Digicam.

Only 2 Megapixels but i reckon it will be good enough to capture all my memories.

The seller will be delivering it to me later. I am just soooo excited! I can just die without a camera.

Fo example, I went for a blind date last night with 2 guys who happen to have the same surname as me. Was intro to them by my kindergarten classmate Lyana Lim (But she Lao Sai so much that she couldnt turn up). I couldn't take any pic of the 2 guys. Too bad hor but lucky for them but i promise I will take more pic if we have another Lims' Clan Gathering.

My friends kept questioning me why i keep having blind dates. I am bored lar....

Recently.....I been receiving depressing joyous news that 99.8135841%of the people around me are attached......Even my darling Max also attached...

Goooooooood.....The whole bloody world is attached except Lim Peh Lao Niang.

Though there is still 2 alcoholic person I know of who are still very single....

Mr Lim Buey Tor

and

Miss Elaine

Now i know why they are alcoholic.....and why am I turning into one as well...

Anyway....I will be meeting the girls on Fri night. I think there will be at least 6 of us....

So.....it means......U HAVE BABES TO DROOL AGAIN!!!!

Anyway, I need to do my nails now to prepare for my sat photoshoot.

Before I go.....I have to tell u what I ask the seller just now.....

Seller: Hi, so I meet u later to pass u the cam, k.

Me: Ok....So......Is the digicam in good condition?

Seller: yes.....huh??? OF COURSE!


Muakzzzzzzz
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
The single bimbo airhead bitch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home