Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, April 27

My dinner date......

Question: What do u get when u went drinking with a bunch of crazy fellows, reach home at 12midnight, went to bed at 1am and woke up at 5.30am and took 1 and half journey to work?

Ans: A major headache, a crumpled face, grumpy voice and a fiery temper = Wrinkled Apple....

I am so grouchy today....Everyone dio scolding from me in the office.

I am not happy (http://www.limbueytor.com's word)

I need my beauty sleep.

I got to go down for audition tonight.

I need to work on thur.

I have fitting on Fri.

I am busy again.....

Anyway, I think most of u are dying to know what happen last night and how was my date, right?

It was fun.

Ya.....fun was the word cos I laugh alot last night....

Justin (my date, Joey's colleague) was a interesting guy. Chatty and warm, I have no problem talking to him. We went to Sizzler for some steak and we went to put on some weight as Cafe Cartel.


*Ta Dah* My date, Justin!!! But face covered...... -_-


Me enjoying the "Petite steak"! 1 word...Shoik!


The hot fudge chocolate brownie I had at Cafe Cartel....Very Sinful hor....



We then went over to a KTV pub Opp SGH to join his friends for drinks. We actually took alot of stupid photos but due to dunno what reason, I cant post up most of them here. =(

I am sure all of u will laugh when u all see the photos but too bad, that guy call me personally at 12.14am to requested not to have his photos post up, what can I say?


Everyone keep rejecting me.....*sob*


A new pretty friend, June!


I saw Alan (APB) who went to the Golf Event @ Genting also!
>

Chris (APB) who can't make it fo the golf event. I goanna make him famous! (pls say hi to him, k)


Erm....forgot his name but he sang very well!!


See they so happy....We had so much fun!


Erm....i also forgot the name....


Erm....I am really sorry but I also forgot the name....Lao Niang got poor memory...


Tommy? (i think) & June! They are hilarious!


This guy is damn funny!!!!Make Me laugh thruout the night!



I had a good time last night, I think I should cut down more of my assignments and go out and just enjoy myself lor.

Pls por pi for me hor, I got a fitting this Fri for a Lingerie Fashion Show, the money seems attractive and I really hope to get it. Bless me, ya!

I going to heat my packed lunch now.

Muakzzzzzzz,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
Once a siao char boh, always a siao char boh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home