Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Sunday, April 24

A long long post....

Is a beautiful Sunday today. I just change my bedsheet and my towels and finally can sit down and type my long post.

Before u start reading, i would suggest u go take some drinks or ciggarette (no cigarettes, suck ur thumb). This is going to be a long long post.

Let me just show u the photos I took on Thur. I pop over to Westmall to rent some books and to say Hi to Tommy darling and Simon darling.

FYI, they are working in that M1 shop over at westmall. Anyway, we had chatted so much. About how we used to hang out at devils, the next day we will meet up at east coast for some blading sessions.

We had known each others for nearly 1 year of clubbing and time really flies fast.

See the 2 of them hor, seems so close but always bickering.


Simon & Tommy! My favourite male species friends at devils!


I trying to take a pic with simon with a "manual-timer"


On Fri, it was a all-girls night out gathering. We had so much fun without the presence of any guys around us. We were at Rocky Master first and when I ordered a "Sausage with wedges" and this bunch of "siao char bohs" had to make fun of my dinner.

Resemble something? (--___--''')


Noelle and Marilyn! (I am begining to love them more and more!)


Me Zi lian.....CHIO BOH?!! (imagine me with Boeing Boeing's SIA actress's action)


All of us!!! Except me.....I totally regret standing up and took their pics cos this bunch of Siao Char bohs pass me all the digicam and ask me to take for them as well...Without me inside the photo lor...


Then we seduce a young boy who was innocently sitting beside us and ask him to help us take a group photos. **Note: There were 5 cameras at least


Let me introduce, why I must introduce leh? Cos these people seldom appear in my blog. Caroline aka Envy!!


The 2 best friends. Elaine & Caroline!


Me & Chococat Aka Zhen Hui.


Then we head down to DEVILSBAR! My favourite bouncer who had to help me everytime there was a long queue outside. I feel so bad to trouble him.


my 2 best friends! Miko & Joelyn! (Kaoz....Joelyn looks like a vampire hor?)


I have a date with Miko Aka Geraldine.


I have a date with Jac....


I have a date with Vampire.....


Jac & Joelyn.....(Good...got vampire and now behind got a ghost...)


The ghost...


I tried to take an artistic shots...nice right?


This 2 "buay hiao bai"....ask me take for them... #$@^&^%


See...how happy we are...Without Male species, k!


Haiz...nothing to describe...Just look lar...or leech...


Our Miss Elaine & Marilyn happily playing 5 10...


Me & Jasper.


Me & Emily *small voice* (Tommy's wife)


Me & Tommy *small voice* (Emily's husband)


Me & Grant!


That's all....We had so much fun that night and it was really great to have some girl talks and bitching sessions. I really enjoyed that and that's the reason that keep me alive without a bf...hahaha


****************************************
Remember I said I had a hot date. My date was David. Our first official date after the first meeting in Bangkok since then.

I was the one who asked him out actually. I asked him whether he enjoyed theater show cos I badly wanted to catch "Boeing Boeing". Frankly speaking, at the moment, i cant think of any Singaporean man who might enjoy watching a theater show with me. I am not racist hor, just I dun have a lot of dates lar.

He was very sweet to booked the tickets for me. First row somemore!! Before the show, we went to Raffles hotel, a place call the "The bar & Billiard Room" for a buffet dinner.

Actually, our dear David tot it will be a nice romantic ala carte main course dinner but it turn out that there was only buffet served. But alas, I had a sumptuous dinner!

Never mind that u cant see his face, check out my dinner. (I was too focus on the food and forgot to take a nice photo of him)


A closer look....


We were running out of time so it was a pretty quick dinner. David was a blur as me.....He tot that victoria theater is beside Raffles Hotel and we had to scurried off to take a cab which is only a short distance.

Both of us in the cab.


It was a really great show not to be missed but too bad the tixs are all sold out. We had so much fun and laughter throughout and it was VERY entertaining. It was really nice of him to had us on the first row. I never manage to get any seats on the first row whenever I went for theater shows.

We then walked over to One Fullerton for some drinks. both of us had got drunk the other night so no alcholic for us.


At One Fullerton....David and me.


The mud pie that we shared....


He even send me home though where he stay was just nearby. It was a great and perfect date. He invited me to Beaufort Resort @ Sentosa for breakfast and massage the next day cos he happen to have a complimentay voucher.

He was staying over at Beaufort for the night and he did invited me to spend a night there. (Dun mistaken, he is really fine gentleman and I would have expect him to give up his bed and sleep in the living room for me) But i really don't like the idea of spending overnight outside if i have a choice.

I had to decline his kind offer.


Breakfast with Mr David making funny face while eating his yogurt.


Do we look refreshed? We had a great massage!


He had booked for me a Swedish massage and a Body-glow-scrub @ Spa Botanical and I tell u....absolutely heavenly.

We spent about 2 hours just lying there and let our therapist do the work. The therapist even assumed he is my husband...........

We shared the same room together. We never expect to be put together until we got to the room. It was a very awkward and embarrassing moment for both of us.

We had let the therapist know that we are just friends and the 2 of them had a hard time trying to use the pathetic small towel to cover our naked body.

Pls.......dun think so far. It is only the second date. The 2 of us was actually very tired and was enjoying too much of the soothing relaxing massage to think about any sexual rendezvous .

But I would not denied how marvelous my weekend was. It was really a great date two days in a row somemore. I had not regretted cancel all my assignment for him. It was really worth it.

Again.....Pls dun think so far....anything will be going slow for me hor...

I remember my last date was with Sam (who is in Aussie now for his pilot training), he brought me to Mount Faber for dinner and it was a romantic time spent.

I am not saying that u should spend lots of money to impress a girl, bring her to a posh restaurant for a first date and she will be happy.

It doesnt matter how expensive the dinner is but how much u know about her and how far u wanna go to impress her. Do u want to bring her to someplace where she will remember how she spend the night with u?

I certainly will never forget my date with David and Sam and also other dates who had leave a great impression for me. (Eg: a guy who packed a pinic basket for me at Mount Faber or a guy who drive me around to see streetlights or a guy who cooked for me...etc)

U can bring me to a posh restaurant but I might not like the food, the ambience or even the waitress. I might not be able to talk to u in a very quiet enviroment and I have to be careful about my etiquette (FYI, I went for social etiquette classes twice) and I really dislike the feeling of being so constrain about myself.

I am a woman and a romantic librian . It is not hard to please me but u have to impress me.

Love,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
The lor soh lomantic lao ah lian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home