Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, May 26

I am getting married!!!

I found my husband finally.....

Let me present...


SIR STAMFORD RAFFLES!!!!


Hahaha....If u dunno any history, lai, wa ga li gong... Lady Sophia happens to be Sir Stamford's dunno which wife and Lao Niang's name happens to be Sophia also.

I was being make fun of since I start taking history. Sibei gam sia to my fellow classmates who tease me so much that I change my name to Apple.

Anyway, I discover that there is a trend of proposing online recently. I got follow the trend closely de hor...

And I tot I shall make use of the popularity of my blog for proposal as well....

Will u marry me, Miss XiaXue/Wendy/Yanyan?


Miss Xiaxue is my blog idol. She is my blog goddess. I look upon her alot and she inspire me to turn my blog into an entertainment leisure for all of u. She make me believe that blogging is a hobby, a passion and no one can take this away.

Best of the reason I want to marry her, I get a chance to hook up a relation with also my favourite blogger who I never fail to read his blog everyday.
Mr Kenny Sia. Since the 2 of them declare to get marry in their famous blog, I might as well make use of this chance, dio boh?


Miss Elaine/Sugarsweet, will u marry me?


This SIA lady here is my favourite friend. Never fail to amuse me with her wit and had encourage me alot of things. I started blogging because of her and she introduce blogging to me. The best thing about her that I want to marry her is SHE IS SINGLE!!!!!

Pretty, sweet, kind but a bitch sometimes who make me feed her with gossip when she is away but darling.... I still love u!


Daphne, Will u marry me?


This Tua Liap Neh lady here is rich, pretty, down-to-earth, great figure person. I only got to know her blog last night and I fall in love the first very min I set my eyes on her. Though she got her Mr Ah-Zhuang but I will not give up. JIA YOU, Apple Lim!

Evelyn, Will u marry me?


This Siao Char Boh also another chio bu, but why she siao? Because.....she owned alot....alot....alot.....alot of black high heels lor.

All black. All high heels. All seo siang eh....... Siao!

I met her 2 weeks ago at Devils and I was shock to know that she fair fair, sweet sweet, gentle gentle kind lor...I like leh! The best thing of all when I marry her is I get to share her heels and my heels! Song!

Wish me luck, k! Muakzzzzzz
Apple/Sophia/Poi
Wa si zi eh boh liao lar....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home