Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, March 2

Photos Only...

Sorry people, I waited for the photos from Des des until i buay tahan liao....Forget it, just forget bout those photos, k!

I wanna update new post, I dun wish to be backdating everyday...sibei sian one lor..

I think all of u should be curious where my 2K gone to, right? Ya, I spend 2K there....Sharkfin, birdnest, seafood.....My clothes, shoes.....Transport also....

Let's see...


My first shopping trip which cost me bout $500 (sing dollars hor)....


Went back hotel room drop part 1 and continue our shopping session, this time spend 200 bucks...On the same day, I spend a total of 700 bucks le (still sing dollars leh)


More slacked the next day cos I very tired le....



Then on sat, Kisiao and bought alot at Chatukchak market....I dunno how much I spend but I bought alot of panties lor....(**Note: My house got 4 char bohs hor)


I still have bought alot of stuff but I lazy to take pics liao, I think I bought at least 8 sets of bikini on sun also...dirt cheap lor!! Sibei Song!!!

We went to this dunno simi place on Fri to have some ice-cream, sibei shoik! My bestest friend, Huiqi and Me!


Muakzzzzzzzzz, cheers to our 12 years friendship!


This 2 buay tong couple who couldn't catch up with our shopping trips. I think Huiqi and I too hiong liao...


Zi lian kena caught...


The zi lian pic lor...


I love banana spilt!! The bananas they gave hor, like forever no ending one...eat until nearly puke...


Three of us enjoying our ice-cream....see my face machiam do simi guilty stuff..


All of us with our ice-cream....



Then we went to this condom restaurant....


They dun give mint...give condom....somemore got sizes....-_-


Wah....so many flavours....But I also no chance to use...Lao Niang si yi ge single, busy and no sex life the lao char bor.....


Saw this and tot of buying and give out as leaflets to my potiential bfs-to-be....



Then we went to my friend, apartment call the state tower...there is this chill out/dining place call the "Sky Bar" on dunno 67th or 76th floor...damn nice lor, is a must go but quite hard to find this place...





Got live jazz music somemore...


Me enjoying the strawberry Magarita with wind blowing my face...


See, so freaking windy....


It is really a very nice place and cater mostly to the rich and ang mohs there...Consider not very cheap in bangkok but affordable for us lar...The only bad thing bout "Sky Bar" is if u heng leh, u get drenched in the rain nia lar but if u kan si lang suay hor, u will kena strike by lightning. So, if u always swear bout being srike by lightning, i advise u not to go that place...

Chatuchak market again for more shopping on Sun...Shop till drop and sat down for a drink...


Nb...this 2 lovely dovey.....(actually I ask them to kiss and I took this pic de..hehehe)


Huiqi's bf cant make it for this trip so I took over the role of her bf....


Finally to go home...Think u really cant see how much luggague we have but most is contribute by me lar...My 1 suitcase alone hor is 21kg liao...*blushed*


Ok now the best part.....Let me tell u how blur I am and how my 3 best friends regret trusting me so much...

**Note: Time is in bangkok time

Time: 1pm
4 of us happily check in our luggagues, we were the first few to arrive at the airport to check in. Typical singaporean lor, kaisu mah, must check in early.

Time: 1.30pm
After settling the check in luggagues stuff, we ran up and down from 2nd level to ground floor and from ground floor we ran up to fourth floor and then finally to 3rd floor and decided to eat at a very famous restaurant ---------- "BURGER KING"

Time: 2pm
After finished our burgers, I suggest to pop over to the out-door cafe next door so that the only smoker, which is Lao Niang, can smoke. The 3 non-smoker asked me what time we should be checking in and I replied with a matter-of-fact-and-a-sibei-sut-and confident tone........ Check in at 3pm (**Note: Our flight is at 3.40pm)

Time: 3pm
After waking up from a short nap, Huiqi was also napping, Miko reading magazine, Des Des playing his gameboy, I slowly asked for the bill. Settled the bill which takes bout 5 min...

Time: 3.10pm
We slowly check in ourselves, still can go to the loos, strolled into the check-in point.

Time: 3.30pm
We reach the security point where u have to scan ur hand-carry bags, About 4 ladies staff was there and saw Miko's bag, oo-ing and ah-ing how nice her bag is and so imagine 7 ladies standing there gossiping how nice the bag is and where we bought it.

Miko spotted someone is white standing beside us with a very very very anxious face.

Man in white: Are u the passengers taking Finnair?

Miko: Yes...

Man in white: U 4 are the last passengers......

Miko then turned her head, look at me and said: Wei, u know hor, we are the last passengers wor....

Me: Oh, is it? (ignored her completely and continue chatting with the other 38s ladies.


We still slowly stroll to our boarding gate, until in the mid of walking, we saw another lady, also with an anxious face.

Lady with anxious face: Are u guys taking Finnair?

Me: Yes yes...(very excited cos still dunno what happen)

Lady with anxious face: U guys better be faster cos u all are the last passengers!!

So, imagine 4 of us, running and laughing at the same time bacause we finally realised that we were really the last to board the plane and we found it damn hilarous why we can still walk so damn slow....

When we almost reach the boarding counter, there was about 6 people there, the scenario is machiam like hor, u taking the 4 X 100Metre Race and was about the pass baton to the person in front of u...

The 6 people there is like that lor!! Everyone was telling us we are the last passengers and we damn panicked....

There is also another lady staff who is there to guide us to our plane and she keep telling us we were the last passengers......we were running like mad liao...

Time: 3.37pm

All this never mind leh, because of us 4 hor, we got abut 10 people to cheer us to run to the plane....Imagine our seats is at the back of the plane and we have to walk down the aisle with bout 100 over pairs of eyes staring at us with angry face...

Sibei paisey....All because of me....I delayed the whole plane....we could have reach earlier....*blushed*

Moral of the story: Dun trust me better...especially with time....

Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
Still the champion of Blur sotong of sotongs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home