Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, March 1

My bangkok trip!!!!! (Part 1)

PEOPLE!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!! PHOTOS!!!!!!!!! LAI LAI LAI!!!!!

23/02/05 WED

Met up with Clarence darling before we fly....mini devils gathering....Ju & Clar


Miko & Clar


Me & Clar


Sexy butt....we will miss ya, I know u will be reading this and.....NAY BEH! Say sms me never sms me...wanna die ah! Anyway, Bro, take care ya, will miss ya!


Ah gong de me in the plane, damn lazy to wear lens...I lu lai lu slack liao lor....


Ah gong de me at Bangkok airport!!!


Ok, I think hor, all my friends really shouldnt trust me, I lost the hotel check-in voucher even before I left for my trip. I left it at the check-in counter and I only realise it when I reach bangkok... *blushed*

More stories later on, pls read on further and further...

We manage to check in our hotel despite the lost vouchers and we pop over to my friend, David's apartment at a very ulu place... Why I said ulu cos hor almost 98.57841644 % of the populations dunno where is the place. The view is fantastic and we chatted till very late with his 3 bottle of very good red wine on his sibei shoik sofa!

Ok.....now is 1.55am, tot I can finish blogging today but I realise all the photos are with des des .....so...solli lar hor....all the photos are in the mid of transferring....lim peh wait until damn tired..my stupid pc is very slow....I need to sleep first....

This will be part 1....stay tuned for part 2...means TAN HOR!

Ok lar, since I got no photos, lao niang lai tell u my story bout how blur i am last time when I flew over to Laos....

Once upon a time (means long long time ago), Lao Niang flew over to Laos to look for my ex-bf, happily told ALL my friends that my flight is at 2pm. About 12.45pm, Addict's friend came over and pick us up and send me to the airport....

While I was in the car, I was quite bored, so leh, me took out my air ticket and just browse browse nia lar....then i saw.......

My flight is actually 1pm!!!!

Then i mumbled very softly....."oh shit...."

The 2 front sitter (the friend and my baobei lar) turned around and asked ...."what happened????"

I told them I actually tot my flight is at 2pm since the last 10 days I was there and I just realise I remembered the wrong timing...

I panicked....

The 2 fellows shocked.....(**Note: With jaws dropped, they just cannot figure out how someone cannot remember such important details)

We rushed to the airport.......ran like mad.....there is only 1 flight in laos everyday and everyone was about to go home....knock off liao lor....

They have to open all the counters and on the machines for me to check in.....imagine because of 1 blur passenger like me, i got about 23 people involved to help me catch my flight....

Damn paisey sial....

I was still thinking how sad i will be and whether I would cry to see Addict send me off....but everything was so rush i only wave to him and ran to catch my flight....leaving him still puzzled behind....

Moral of the story: Dun trust me especially anything that involve timing....(I.....cannot......read........the........time.......)

Ok, going to sleep, will blog with more photos tomorrow...muakzzzz all! Sorry leh....

Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
The Champion blur queen (who can win me?)

p/s: My dearest avid readers in NTU, Mr & Mrs 1495 (my sot sot sister ask me to put this code which is machiam like Ms singapore and Manhunt thingy lor) Congrats to u two being together, I hereby bless u 2 "Zao Sheng Gui Zi" "Bai Tou Xie Lao"! U 2 must bless me find a bf so I can get married soon hor, I need a house, I got no place to store all my clothes & shoes liao....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home