Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Sunday, January 9

My blurness lu lai lu serious.....

Hmmm...didnt want to blog cos I tot today will be an extraordinary day for me...

My extraordinary day will be a normal day for u...If nothing happen to me in just 1 day, i will be so glad man....

But sorry...

This morning I went for a interview with a model agency, met up with Jolin...And after the interview, Jolin and I went our separate ways to take our trains.

I was at Douby Gout Station, it was really pack....The door was closing...I still take my own sweet time.....tot I have the time and the stupid door wouldn't shut right after the "Dududududu" sound.

I got in.....

But my bag didnt....

I totally forgot about my big bag (which consist of my dancing gear, boots, cosmetic, water bottle, cap, etc) which was tagging behind me all along...

My big black bag was "kiap" by the bloody train door!!! And I got the train door stuck there half way....ai close buay close, ai open buay open... Kan Si Lang Sian...

Everyone in the cabin was staring at Limpeh Lao Niang lor...

Lots of commotions...

"My god!!"

"Siao Liao...."

"How? How? How?"


The others who was mute at that moment was shocked and stared at my big bag, the door and me with jaws dropped...

The ones standing near me was trying to help me pull out my bag....

And I leh....

Too used to embarassment le....sibei calm and just give a big tug and i got my new 1-day old ELLE black bag which cost $36 out in 3.45643 Seconds....

Steadily...I can still take out my "lok kok" hp and start smsing Jolin to tell her what happen...

Her reply "Ha!Ha!Ha! U very funny!"

-_-

Those who been hanging out with me before will know lar hor...being with me will dio alot of these shit moments....

Those who never hang out with me leh.....Next time I tell u all my stories...

Alot of people suggest me to write a book...."Apple's embarassing Moment"

What can I say...
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home