Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Saturday, January 8

Late photos...

Well well....as promise....my photos....sorry...been so busy with my events, audition, coffee, partying..

I just got home this morning at 6am, woke up at 11am to go for audition and just go home now, typing this for u people. I have to work later, u can find me in town area. I have an event there.

Mai lor soh lah hor, see the photos lar....

Me & Jolin went to represent Ezen Models @ Thumpers for a motorshow event.


The person-in-charge, Esther!


Me & Esther!


Then we went down for an audition for a liquor awareness event, I got to know this sweet gal, Nerissa! I just love her sooooo much!


Jolin & Nerissa!


Then yesterday during lunchtime, i decided to stick the false eyelashes for my colleague. Chio, right? I charge u $5 can le!



Mine!!



Then my fav salesman, Eric came to send us to our company dinner....He machiam our papa-san...


Another of my fav salesman, Sunshine Alan (actually all the salesman are my fav lar) @ our company dinner at Sheraton.


The 4 models for the event....


Rachel...


Kyra...


Nerissa...


& Me!


Kahlua with milk rocks!


Ok, got to prepare now, I meeting sweet dear Nerissa for shopping for false eyelashes! Hahaha, do come over and taste the drinks if u spot me, we are giving out free sampling for the liquor! ;-)

Muakzzzzzzzzzzzz
Keep-wanting-to-get-drunk-Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home