Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, January 11

I never been on a cable car before can...

I just on the phone with Max darling just now, and he told me they (Miko, Eric and him) are going to Sentosa on Sat and ask me whether I am able to join them. I have a photoshooting session @ Mount Faber and Max darling said it is just nice and I can take cable car over...

I told him I never been onto a cable car before....

Yes...No...never...

When Lao Niang told people that I never been onto the cable car before, most of them was shocked and start to doubt whether I am a singaporean.

People also dun wan to be like that de ma, I either take bus go or take car mah....

Then Max said : U wanna been in the cable car for whole day?

Me: Serious??!! No Shit???

Max: Of course~~

Me: Wei...dun bluff me leh...U always bluff me and u know I will believe de hor...

Max: Really lar...I so resourceful, u think leh (Seriously speaking hor, I never find him resourceful in any way leh but dun tell him lar, he wont know cos he dun read my blog de.)

Me: Then what u plan to do? Eat all the way ah?

Max: Ya....

Me: Wah, really ah? I been wanting to eat inside the cable car for damn long liao but soooo expensive

Max: Erm...ya...very ex...so we bring our own food...

Me: Eh...then can u bring steak?

Max: Can

Me: Oh...like that ah...might as well bring 2 candles, then a stalk of rose and a nice vase hor...

Max: Hahahhaha


Ya, stupid conversation...we always talk rubbish one..anyway, I am still busy...I havent even check the rates for my bkk trip lor..Let's see my agenda for the week.

Today - Audition @ 6.30pm for a lingerie Company

Wed - Facial Appoinment @ 6pm

Thur - Interview @ 6.30pm with a model agency
Meeting photographers for a discussion dinner @ 7.30pm

Fri - Working from 7.30pm - 10.30pm @ Far East Square

Sat - Audition @ 9.30am with Beijing 101 (Not for hair stuff hor)
Studioshoot @ 11am - 1pm
Working from 7pm onwards @ Some Tiger Beer Event

Sun - Meeting with clients @ 7.30pm

Hmmm...packed right? But I still can squeeze out some time on sun morning. Dunno got any assignment for me or not sial...

I know i been working alot but damn song leh...the feeling of being tired...No bf is like that lar hor...I must Jia You!!

Muakzzzzzzz,
Workaholic-Apple aka Poi Aka Sophia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home