Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, July 19

Announcement

Nothing to blog today but I will be getting my digicam soon cos Harvey Norman Is having a promotion! Only $199...kaoz..i hope and pray to tee gong that there is still stock for me to buy. Eh...I am not announcing for Harvey Norman hor...although got promo but i dun do advertising for them although my blog is a part-time advertising webspace....here goes:

Date: 20/07/04
Time: 7.30pm
Venue: Marina Bay MRT
For what: Eat dinner + gathering + take pictures for our blog
Who can come: Gals...Girls...ladies....women...gays.....ah gua....STRICTLY
NO GUYS ALLOW but u are welcome to say hi to us =) (dun think i sexist hor)


We are having a short gathering for a gals night out, any other podders
(<---what's this?) who want to join us, do email me, k or MSN me!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home