Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Sunday, April 17

My baby is dead.......

Sorry people....

I am mourning.....

Mourning for the poor animals in the fur farm this few days.......

Wanted to blog but now mourning for my dead baby
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
I am not pregnant lar.....

Baby is my Sony Cybershot Cute Digicam......

Is spoilt now.....

gone now.....

dead le.....

How am I going to blog without pics???

I am sorry.....Let me get a new cam first.....

Am going to commit suicide with Jolin later......

She jio me to go for CHOCOLATE BUFFET....

I put on LOTS of weight recently....

Zi pai siao liao lor.....

Bye....po pi for me I wont put on weight again....

Gam Sia...
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home