Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, April 12

Revamp.....

Tonight we have a Mor Gui Char Bohs = Devilsbar Ladies Gathering and I promise I will take more photos....

I came to realise hor, more photos will be more appealing and tend to attracts more readers.

I am going to revamp my blog as well.........soon.......dunno when but soon.......

Give me suggestions. Plsssssss

I will include:

01. A Q&A page - Pls email me and ask me ANY questions and will try my best to put them up and answer all, regardless of Sex, my vibrator, why I am single, etc etc....(This are all SAMPLES, pls be creative and ask more interesting questions, eh sai boh.)

02. A Series Of Zi Lian Kuang photos - Yes! ALL ME, Bikini, Casual, pjs...etc...etc....(No nude, Neh Neh Ni Pu Pu)

3a. A page of all the links of the blogs I read - guaranteed are all funny ones (Provided u understand my sense of humour, if not, sorry, I would advise u to watch more Taiwan Varieties Shows, still dun understand? Dun fret, U are just too stupid to understand jokes. Kill Urself then.)

3b. All links of the blogs that u want me to u link up with - Pls email me ur link hor

3c. All links of my archives, all my previous posts which are classic - Remember the Flag? Remember the finger condom? (If u are someone new, sorry, either u browse back my previous 200+ posts or wait.......just wait......)

04. More about myself.

05. Still more about myself.

06. Still more more about myself.

07. Still more more more about myself.

08. Still more more more more about myself.

09. Still more more more more more about myself.

10. Still more more more more more more about myself.

Neat right? Dun like it? Who cares, this is my bloody blog anyway.

I was in a very good mood while typing this entry but just 2 mins and 3 secs ago this KNN KNS EH CHAO LAO CHAR BOH BY THE NAME OF JOSEPHINE call me and zi tao gan lim peh and it is not my fault lor!!!

FUCK U....

I am Sibei buey song....

Nay Beh......

But then again, I have learn something being in Customer Service line for 4 fucking long years....

There are only 2 things to take note.

1. The Customer is always right.

2. Refer to #1.

Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
The always dio gan queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home