Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, April 8

I am back!!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys!!!

I am finally back from my genting trip!!! Got miss me?

I miss u people alot!! That's why Lao Niang is here, without unpacking and sooooo fucking tired after the hard work sitting in front of my computer desk, smoking and blogging for all my beloved readers out there for this post.

It was a very enjoyable trip and I had lots of funs, made alot of new friends and I think I am very satisfied with myself for doing quite a good job. *pat myself on the back* I had learn alot from the other models who are way more experience than me and they are in fact very nice and humble! I was quite skeptical about the whole trip initially but everything just turn out great and better than what i had expected!

Of course there are photos, my baby (sony digicam) was with me all the times and how can i resist taking the pic of all the chio char bohs (including myself hor) without showing u guys? I can't let u down de mah....

Lai Lai Lai, see all chio char bohs!


First Chio Bu.......Lim Peh ME!!!!! (in ta bus) *grin*


2nd Chio Bu - Felicia!!! Sweet lady with a great dimpled smile! Friendly and out-going, selling mazda! Who wanna buy mazda, contact me hor!


3rd Chio Bu - Irene!! U dun see her soooooo sweet and quiet hor but she is very "siao" one leh! Very fun-loving and playful and we have something in common which I discover during this trip....She also very blur.... -_- <--- sian until cannot sian face. Never failed to make me laugh though....


4th Chio Bu - Catherine!! My room-mate, very pretty with good figure. Standing tall with sharp features! i think a dream gal for every man. Though quiet at times but also very playful when she is in mood. Oh, not forgetting tired, when she is tired hor, she will talk alot lor....(talk more than me, can imagine how talkative?)


5th Chio Bu - Judy!!! Sweetie darling who never bores me throughout the trip, talks to me alot and share alot of life experiences with me. Guide me along when I commit some stupid acts. Very playful too and always so active and energetic. Alot to learn from her and hope to see her again!


6th Chio Bu - Wendy!! A big sister to me and keep guiding us along with paitient. She was the one who is a good listener and will keep us updated of what we were suppose to do.Caring and thoughful. Looks like eurasion hor, but she is a pure chinese.


My first lunch in Malaysia! Fuck...what's the carlsberg ashtray doing there sial...


Me & Cat (Ah-Meow) in the buggy! We had learn how to drive this noisy thing during this trip! Out job was to drive it around and provide refreshment for all the golfers.


See, i can drive it le!!


A dear golfer (kenneth) bought me mentos!!!! I got sweet tooth, remember?


On the left is Mr Kenneth Lim and on the right is Mr Siva.


Me with them! *small voice* U dun see Kenneth like machiam very siao lian hor, he VERY old liao lor! To me he is uncle.....Hahahaha


Finally reach our hotel room at Genting hotel, Ah Meow wearing cheongsum posing leh...


The toilet....Too bad we got no chance to use the bathtub...


We ordered room service cos we work till bout 11plus then we can have our dinner...So poor thing hor...


We arrived at Bukit Tinggi Resort for the 2nd round of golf today! Nice place and I hope I can go there with my new bf!! (Provided I find one lar....)


It's tiger (golf) Time!!!!!



All 6 of us!!! I love u girls!!! MuakZzzzzz


The beautiful golf course....


Cat & me found ponies along the way back to the clubhouse and we secretly pat and took photos with this 2 lovely sweethearts.



Me with my light dessert at the clubhouse! Fried banana in popiah skins...Yummy!



This fellow who treat me the dessert! Ok, this fellow got name, can call him Chee Wee or Kiwi or Fuji Apple (cos he seriously look like one)! Thanks!!


Ok, the best thing I like about this Bukit Tinggi Resort....The toilet bowl!!!!


Dun see it so common hor, See, got water one......Can wash ur ass for u after u pang sai lor! And even if u pee...*ahem* can wash clean clean for u *ahem* "Female Reproductive system" when u tilt ur butt abit higher, cool right? (I am going to have something like this in my home next time...Wooohoooo


Ok, I got to pi liao...I need to wake up early for my rebonding at 9am later. I am so tired but everything I post and type here is worth it...For u people.

I am heading down to devils tonight (Fri), not getting drunk this time but high only lar cos my best friend getting married on Sat.

Love,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
The best thing about not having a bf is that u have ur job and $$$$

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home