Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Sunday, April 10

My Best Friend's Wedding!

Today is a great day! After so many months, I finally manage to sleep for more than 8 hours...

Today is my greatest daddy's birthday too!

Happy Birthday Daddy!!!

I had enjoyed myself throughout the weekend and I felt great after my facial today.

In a good mood but dun wanna lor soh cos I have aobut 50 photos to show u. From our hen's night to the wedding.

Lai......

Met Michelle (a friendster friend) finally after msging in Friendster so long @ Hereen shopping with Jolin dear!


Joelyn (the bride), me and Joey before heading out to party!


Me & Joelyn in the lift. I was the driver for the night and I totally regreted driving out to party.


We reached Chinablack (ya..not devils) abit too early....was really bored and starting entertaining ourselves with my baby digicam...





The reason I like devils is because they have pole and Chinablack dun have lor...The 2 siao char boh suggest I dance with the red pillar there....(-_-''')


Then we discovered that the drinks are dirt cheap, only $10 per jug before 12am and we "ka" the bride-to-be to order some...Joey said I must take the photo of this cute waiter as well....


The other girls came over at bout 11 plus.....Left: Wendy, Joelyn, Meiyi (Joelyn's big sister) and Xue Ni


Group photos....


Group photos again....


Law Law and friends came over and join us......he swear he will not appeared in my blog again.... =(


His friends, Left: Nooris and Patrick


Why I regretted driving? See, although the drinks are dirt cheap but obviously this guys are trying to make us drunk. There was 5 bottles of red wine also.


I met 2 FP girls (my beauty forum)in the toilet! Meteorsnow and Priscilla!!! Nice meeting u girls!!Sorry I was quite high already....


Everything and everyone was quite normal at first....







Then all started to Kisiao liao....







Amanda, Sherry darling and Jolin darling came over to fetch me but I was too fucking drunk and I had to take care of the even more drunk bride-to-be. They have to go back themselves...=( I am sooooooooooooo sorry....


We partied until about 5am and 6 "sey sey" siao langs still can went over to Newton for supper.....see how much me and Law Law ordered....Hahaha


The 6 drunkard siao langs @ Newton.....


After crawling home at about 6plus in the morning, we woke up at 7.30am to prepare for Joelyn's ROM......We still smell like the alcohol....


Mummy-to-be Joey and my going-to-be-born godson!


Preparing to go into the solemnization room....



Me & the Bride!!! Taking 1 last pic before she ends her singlehood....


The solemnization....Nearly make me cry...After knowing her for 6 years, after all the partying, the tears, the sleepover parties, the laughter, the stupid stuffs we did together, the boys that we used to aim together, the fun that we have...She finally married to a wonderful man....







My best friend is married!!!


A photo with the newly wed. Oh, I invited Mr Harry as my date for this ROM. The bride's mother keep aiming my date and I think she wanted to take him as her other daughter's son-in-law


My 2 best friends: 1 married and having a baby soon. 1 alreadied married. Me leh, still single AND available............... P-a-t-h-e-t-i-c


some dimsum lunch after everything at Mirama Hotel.


6 married, 1 with a great bf and a single me among this 8 girls.


The funny thing about this whole thing is when the bride was throwing her hand bouquet, only me and small Joey was the only 2 not married char bohs to vie for the chance to get married next year. I lost the chance and joey promise me that she will throw it to me next year.

I said in a very very sian voice: Ya....and Lim Peh will be the only 1 standing behind to catch the bouquet next year......

How pathetic....

Almost all the friends I had are either not having a baby, getting married or they have a bf....I think I will be the only meat-eating-nun left in this world lor.

I am not really that choosy lar....plsssssss

I only wanna make sure I can find someone who I can really spend my whole life with. not eay, ya know.

Going to sing birthday song now.

Muakzzzzzzzzz
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
I am single, so what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home