Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Tuesday, April 5

My weekends.....

Hi people! <----I miss devils!

Am feeling much better today now! Yesterday when I came to the office, made 4 mistake in my work and start to feel really shitty especially is on a monday lor..

I will be going genting tomorrow.... =(

I need to niam niam niam cos I never expect to be choosen for this trip as I actually accompanied my friend to go down for the audition lor.....

I was not prepared.

And I am not happy.

It is a very stressful assignment and I keep on stressing myself this few days, I cant help it. Pray for me, k!

Let's see the photos ba, dun wish to Loh Soh. I will try to get as much pic as I can for the genting trip.


Me & Kyra for the last day of the survey assignment on Fri! Finally!


Gosh...I forgot this guy's name, I actually approached a bunch of them at Cineleisure to help me do survey and they were very funny!


Met this sweet girl, Karen who is my reader and who actually came and ask me whether I am "poisonlady"! Nice meeti g u! =)


Sherry darling at Long John eating so happily...


Kyra dear was playing with her HP....


And me? I just wanna sleep....


On Sat, went to Plaza Singapura for our assignment and met Zeta doing a ABC event. Zeta and Jolin!


Me and Zeta!


Then after my assignment, I popped down to east coast to join Kozen dear, August darling and other members for a devils-bbq-session! Our BBQ pit.


See our dear August can prepare so much food in less than 1 day!


Erm...I forgot this guy's name as well but since is August's friend, he makes me my friend too!

Me and August darling! I love her!!!


August and friend!


I think the one on the left is call Simon and right is our dear Kozen!


Me wanna squeeze in between this 2 devils siao


Annette and friend! (Solli, I always forgot people's name...)


Me & Kozen dear!



Ok, that's all! I need to wake up 4am tomorrow and need to finish all my work now.

Can those who are not asleep pls wake me up at 4am! Pls Pls Pls!

Muakzzzzzzzz
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi Poi
1 forever wont rotten de Apple

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home