Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, April 1

Happy April Fool!!!!!

Si gui.....so many of u are so clever....

Know i playing a prank....

=(

Why Lao Niang cannot get married so fast meh?

I always wanted to get marry early and seriously if someone suitable and eligible propose to me, i sure agree...

But u guys are right, I have no bf...who the hell I get married to? Hmmmmmm.....My pinky vibrator?

Anyway, I am still very much de single and happily single. I love my 2 jobs and I am very glad to earn more money while I am still young. Thankyouverymuch.

I am still very confuse about my lovelife and I am still going out for dates and meeting more people. All my friends around me are trying to fix me up with each "eligible" guys THEY THINK is suitable for me....

Well well....what comes will comes....ai siam siam buay ge...

Alot of my friends called and smsed me alot of times last night to clarify with me this shocking news.... I tried not to pick up the phone or reply their sms cos I dun wanna let the cat out of the bag and spoil the fun...

Slap me, scold me, curse me, bitch me, bash me....do whatever u want

BUT

HAPPY APRIL'S FOOL!!!!!

I know I am the only one getting all the fun but I am song!! Woooohooooo

I had not play a prank on anyone last year but the year before, I send a prank virus email to everyone in my company.....

Imagine I got so many call of complains from my beloved colleagues shouting on the phone... "APPLE LIM, WHAT THE HELL DID U SEND TO MY EMAIL???!!!!"

I laughed and said "Happy April's fool!!!" **Note:Is sibei cheerful tone

I think they seriously wanna murder me but cannot leh....Hehehehe

Well, enjoy playing prank on everyone ard ya, k! If u need the virus email, email me and I try dig it out for u. ;)

Photos time....


My beloved Ju Ju and Marilyn!! Best friends!


Miko And Me!!! Best friends!!!


Devils rocks!!!!!!!!! (I look chio in this pic hor? Hehe)



Ok, I will be working tonight for the last season of the survey job, those who see me tonight can pls help me fill up and let me go home earlier?

I will be at Plaza Sing this Sat and Sun for the last segement of the fashion week, pls come down and support hor.

I will then be going to Genting for a show on 6th & 7th next week. Pls miss me hor.

People.....thanks for all the support! I am really happy to have u guys so I dun think I will close down my blog at all.

I want u people to share my everything, even when I get married, I will still post my wedding photos (next time april fool cannot use this trick again) and when I give birth (maybe try this), ur kids and my kids will grow up together....

Muakzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi Poi
I love blogging!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home