Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, January 14

HI PEOPLE HI PEOPLE HI PEOPLE!

Hi people!!!!!!! (I still not copying Ah Ju hor, i miss her, k)

Today is fri!!!!!!!!

Suppose to be devils night but I will be working at far East Square with Jolin leh...

I think tonight our theme is bunny gal...hahaha...

I miss going to devils and have fun but today I am broke leh, my pay is still not in and Lao Niang got to lun till tomorrow afternoon....(Tomorrow is 15th!!!)

I met my photographers yesterday to discuss for our next shoot and I am very excited cos the coming one will be a indoor shoot with a totally different concept. Not like the usual ones where the photographer want those "FHM" photos...damn sian lor..

Last night while the whole group of us was at centrepoint, I was taking down notes to remind myself what i should prepare for the shoot then I went to the toilet and when I came back...I zitao saw this........

-_-


The bunch of guilty ones.....


Btw, remember the lingerie shop I told u about, Jolin and I was asked to go down for our shoot this sun!!

I have another photoshoot tomorrow from 11am - 1pm, hope everything goes smoothly lor, I want to leave early to prepare for my job at 6pm.

I still considering whether I wanna go devils tonight leh, darling Kim Moh will be going to pass me something, but he always come so late, by the time, Lao Niang pi le lor...

Wish me all the best!
Apple Aka Poi Aka Sophia
Devils always rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home