Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Sunday, July 18

Happy? Sian? Happy? Sian?

Today is Sunday....My mood? Happy and sian....I also dunno what mode I should switch on leh....nb....Anyway.....I got my new PC!!!! THANKS TO ATOM DEAR!!!! Eh...Although I thanks him but he is my debt collector wor...(told u I am broke....Need to kiam siao...) Atom dear...Dun hang pig head on my door step, k :D
 
Anyway, I got AV......dunno what is it? A...untie V...is it..... KNOW OR NOT????
Gals....If u dunno....Either u are still very very young or u are a guy in disguise.....
Guys...If u dunno....Either u are still very very young or u are a Ke-Lian-always-stay-at-home-facing-pc nerd who dun have a gf before....
 
0ook....if u still dunno...let me explain......in actual term what we call Menstruation or in simple we call it Period....it is : the monthly process of discharging blood and other matter from the womb that occurs between puberty and menopause in women and female primates who are not pregnant
and in lagi simple singlish...we called it LAI ANG.....
 
Eh...I got av.....means I AM IN A FUCKING BAD MOOD AND HAVE THE TENDENCY TO BITE ANYONE WHO COME AND STEP ON MY TAIL....hmmm.....I wonder why the dictionary never mention to warn the guys to steer clear of woman who got AV leh...I think is a great idea wor...
 
Anyway, I was rather upset this morning cos I have AV mah...then I tot I cannot do my brazilian waxing but then when I saw my therapist, Vivian, she told me I can do it cos I wear tampon!! Wa lan noi, I am sooooo happy! my face brighten and lit up.....well, u might wonder...."nb...this gal is siao si boh? An ni kuan also song" Wei...I tell u hor, gals hor actually verli simple de....tiny tiny things hor also can make us happy....Dun think that we kuan dio Money or Diamond will be happy hor....eh...erm....ah......a..c..t..u..a..l..l..y...*small voice* also will be happy...give me both of that anytime and I swear I can smile at u at least for a week! kekekeke :D
 
Anyway so long never update my blog cos I got no pictures to post up...u know lar...I zhi lian ma...never put my own pics hor, I will get withdrawal symptoms de...anyway, I am going to stop cheong le....really......r..e..a..l..l...y.......REALLY LAR! I going to save up for my digicam...hehehe...really lor...wei le my dear readers....I sacrifies.... hmph... well..........I plan to stop for 3 months.....eh...hopefully......(I hope no one saw me the following week and say........."orh hor...")
 
Anyway..I went to East Coast on Sat....met up with dear Ken ken and my darling Kevin and sibei-gao-yo-eh Simon and of course our sweet Miko...actually I got nothing to write de cos we were only chatting and no photos to post up =( but there was something funny I must say on the net to embarrass this person...
 
Scenerio: Four of us was sitting at the bench talking cock....and we saw a bunch of kids passed by us to play beach volleyball... 
 
Ken ken: Let's go play volleyball leh..
Me: Huh?? U kn ow how to play meh?
Miko: Ya lor....u can play meh?
ken Ken: Wei...mai siao siao...I was in the national team hor
Me: hahahaha...Dun bluff lar...
Miko: Pri sch si boh?
Ken ken: (still insisting) R..e..a..l...l...y lor...I really in the national team...
kevin: U??? hahahah...Dun bluff leh..
Me: ya lor...I dun believe...
Ken ken: (still sibei ti ki and still insisting and sut sut) really!!! I really in the nation team....(and at this moment.....he added) but.....
 
I....
 
 
 
 
am....
 
 
 
 
the.....
 
 
 
 
reserve lar.....
 
 
Three of us: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
  
 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home