Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Friday, July 9

-_-

Well....still the same old sian me...I am still sian...but dun worry...on the 15th i be fine le...cos lim peh is getting my pay on that day...anyway, nothing to update cos i havent got the photos yet...just read the joke:

A guy walked into a pub and immediately noticed a young lady at the bar on her own. After a couple of drinks he decided to offer her a drink and make small talk. She accepted.

"What's your name?" he asked her.

"Carmen," she replied.

"That's a nice name. Did your mother or father name you that?"

"Neither. I changed my name when I was eighteen from Sharon to Carmen."

"Why did you do that?" he asked.

"Well," she explained, "I like men and I like cars,so that is how I got
my name. What's your name?"

"Beerpussy," the man replied.


I found this one cute also:

How can you tell a woman is really ugly?

A cannibal takes one look at her and orders a salad.


This one is good:

A Baptist minister was seated next to a cowboy on a flight to Texas. After the plane was airborne, drink orders were taken. The Texan asked for a whiskey and soda which was brought and placed before him. The flight attendant then asked the minister if he would like a drink.
He replied in disgust, "I'd rather be savagely raped by brazen whores than let liquor touch my lips."
The cowboy then handed his drink back to the attendant and said, "Me too. I didn't know we had a choice."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home