Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Wednesday, February 2

Who am I?

This is a special post for those who know me very well only, for my flamers, u can shut ur big fucking mouth to comment anything for this post of mine.

I do read all the comments in my tagboard, and u can continue flame me...whoever u are out there and I am not going to reply/tag back.

Pls continue judging what kind of slut/bitch I am just by reading my post. This show what kind of stupid airhead pigs u people are. *smile sweetly*

P/s: I seems to have an angry tone above but I am not actually...I am cool with people flaming me...I got all the attention I want....Lalalalalalalal

Dear friends,

I am sorry if I didnt call u or contact u. My work, my career, my job is my piority now. I really believe in "Hard work pays". I been working so hard and I really see a teeny weeny bit of achievement. Money is something I got of course but there are other things which make me feel all my effort are worth it.

Was talking to Miko yesterday....

Miko: Busy ah?
Me: Ok lar but thinking of something
Miko: What?
Me: Thinking of how to write a love letter
Miko: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (really laughing hysterically lor)
Me: What?~~~~~
Miko: Sorry....really find it funny to know someone still write love letter now....Hahahahaha
Me: Liew....people wanna write love letter for someone special cannot meh? I always do that de leh....
Miko: Okok...(then still laughing)

Ok, the main point I was trying to make u visulize is that, Not that I am good at writing.....

Everyone knows how suxs my english is (yeah, i admit lar, never attend pri sch, k)

I was trying to say, I am a sentimental person, when I am in love with someone, I try to make the best out of it and put in my best effort to commit myself into a r/s.

I am not a perfect gal, neither a lousy one but how come I so suay?????

Lim Peh Lao Niang's lovelife suxs!!!

My dearest friends, I believe u see my r/s goes up and downs alot of times but eventually is goes down de hor.....

Pls por pi tee gong for me that I have a shun shun li li lovelife....

I just want someone who loves and dotes me and I can:

**look after him (make sure I dun fall down first)
**cook (no washing though)
**bake (might laosai but will get used de)
**crochet (get a different HP pouch every week)
**iron shirts (still learning)
**take care of babies (mai siao siao, i got at least 10 years of training from my mummy but I dunno how to bath babies though)

Got to eat now....lunchtime over soon...

Muakzzzzzzzz,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
The professional housewife-to-be

1 Comments:

At 6:43 PM, Blogger chengweng said...

Guess the guy who is going to be your BF is one hell of a lucky guy and for those who have walk out on you do not know what they have miss.

you are not SUAY!! just that your time is not here yet to meet the guy who is going to be the "ONE".

Don't worry tee gong will por pi you want...he will let you have a shun shun li li lovelife....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home