Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, January 20

Bu Da Bu Siang Shi

Well,

For those people who were at devils last night and had saw me and had saw some commotions going on at my usual spot.....Not that I fell down this time but
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I got into a small fight......(head hung low in shame)

Yes...I got into a small fight....

Becos of the stools at devils...

Ah ju & I (both a bit high at that point of time) was happily climbing up to the stool to dance...somebody else's stool....

We saw 3 very TL face (2 guys & a gal) but we totally ignore them....

The gal request us to get down but we didnt.....we still happily dance enjoying all the attention given to us...

1 of the guy came over and tell us he need to sit....

My god....What the hell? We were thinking....Why people came to devils to sit???????

We dun understand this at all and we could never understand...

We got down very unwillingly....

Started cursing.....(we scold them handicapped)

The other party very buay song with us and cursed us back.... (cant remember what they said)

Then the gal knocked into me.....purposely one hor...

Then i hit her.....

Of course I have to hit her back...i think this is the first time my friends see me so chor lor....Nah bay...totally no image lor...

But she started first....i couldnt let her bully like that de mah....I am usually the one to appease everyone and tell everyone to calm down...But yesterday was a totally different issue cos I was the one being bullied...

Cannot mah...I dun really like these kind of fighting stuff (i am a peace loving libra btw)...

Then we 2 nearly fight but was pulled away by our friends....

My god....we were being chased to settle this elsewhere (ya lar...the staircase there). The bouncers tried to clear up all the stupid quarrel....

We shaked hand.....and make peace...(I tot I was going to be ban from devils lor)

Funny to say....We made a new friend after this incident....The gal who knocked into me is call seline/serene/celine.

After a few moments....a few drinks....we were hugging like old friends...-_-'''

I realise the meaning of "Bu Da Bu Siang Shi".....

It is better to make a friend rather than an enemy right?


Peace,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi.....
I-am-not-a-fighting-chicken

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home