Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, January 24

Only photos....

Yesterday a whole bunch of us went down for our Guinness/Tiger beer meeting. We were all booked to work from 27th-29th Jan and 1st-6th Feb. So when u see me wearing the obiang, oversize guinness, dun laugh at me hor. I wanted to alter but the dress is simply impossible to alter... =(

The few of us!!All chio bu-s lor! (See jolin, wear until so sporty, so out hor (*point at her and laugh*)




Just got home from my hair audition, they reqested us to cut our hair short, I think better not lor, later I cry for 1 year....Anyway, just a new experience and to meet more people and also to meet up the girls to gossip! Wooohooo!

Nerrisa & Rachel!


Me and Catherine!


4 of us!! (Taken by the 48589694th person who complained my baby camera is small and somemore take until mong mong lor...)



Well, am alone at home now....doing my mask....regarding my marital status now, I also dunno....so let's just put my lovelife aside ba.

I am busy for the whole week again...Work Work and more work! Anyone who need dancers or models, pls contact me, k! I want to work work work!

Email: lim_sophia@hotmail.com

Night Night,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
I love working!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home