Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Monday, January 31

Photos Only...

Paisey...I am so busy....Wont be updating for at least a week but I will try k..

I didnt even go devils lor...Pui Pui...

I will be working for the whole week and tonight I will be sleeping early cos I didnt sleep much...

Before I show U my uniform, pls take a moment to look at the pic and help this Ah peh. I received a email to urge people to go down and buy his towel. I believe alot of u people will know what i am saying. Jolin and I manage to find the shop after walking for nearly 1 hour.

The shop @ Chinatown Complex



Ok, then I was working for guinness, remember? Me and Jolin...


We both went to buy the hair extension, nice?


Yesterday, me and Eric darling and Max darling went for some coffee and ice-cream....Squatting outside TPH HDB hub....Max took our pic...


Luckily no one give us money lor...

Ok...got to go work now...BYE BYE!


Love always,
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi Poi
Still the workaholic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home