Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, January 20

Lonely Thur....

Well,

Am alone at home now....nowhere to go....nobody to accompany me....nothing to do.....no food to eat....


Damn cham hor....but I joking lar....I am really at home alone and really is nobody ask me out today but I am blogging for u people mah, something to do and I just had my dinner cooked by mummy and even had some rojak.

Well, am doing my nails now to prepare for a photoshoot session tomorrow. It's going to be a long day for me and my photographers cos we are had decide on a different theme. I had even went to buy 2 sets of clothes for this shoot, cost me a bomb but well, the money and effort will be worth it even if just 1 photo turns out to be perfect.

I was talking to Joelyn just now, told her bout my "fight" and she went to spread to Joey, who is a 5 mths mummy now ba.... I really miss this 2 sisters. I been so busy with my work and life that I have no chance of meeting them at all...

Joey and Joelyn,

Just wanna tell u, I still love the 2 of u alot alot alot and we are always sisters forever. We had been thru alot together and I would never forget u 2. Trust me. I will always be there for u if u ever should need me. Dun be jealous lar, I never forget u de lar.... We shall meet up soon, k! Joey, I wanna be the god-mummy for ur baby hor, reserve a position for me!

Joey - mahjong mahjong mahjong, k



Joelyn - Cheong Cheong Cheong (i promise not devils, k)


And of course,not forgetting my bestest friend, Huiqi.

Knew her since I was in Pri 4, till now, it's been 13 years. She was always there for me when i need her. Mostly I was in a bad or depress mood. She will listen to my problems although she dunno what is going on. Although we seldom keen in touch or meet up but we still the bestest friends.

Huiqi - No regrets knowing u!


Hmmm....find me suddenly so sentimental hor...know why? Cos Lao Niang bo bf....I have only friends by my side and this 3 are very important to me. We been thru alot or they had seen me been thru alot but stand by me, although i am bad-tempered, easily irritated, blur, mad, fierce, siao, irrational, do alot of stupid deeds but they are still with me after so many years. I will never let such great friends go.

Gals, i dunno when u will be reading this or will u be even reading this at all (especially the mummy-to-be) but i wanna let u know, although i seldom contact u, it doesnt mean my heart is not with u. I love u gals alot and I would never let this friendship fail. I am so glad to have u by my side, advising me, listening to me, scolding me, comforting me. No matter how much words I can type here, it cannot prove alot but u and me just knew how true our friendship is. =)

Love,
Sophia Aka Apple
Friends forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home