Bloggers are tough...

Do U think it is really easy to blog for alot of people?

Thursday, January 27

Work Work Work

Sorry peeps!!!!!!!!!!

I have so much to tell u guys but I dun think i have the chance...

Ya la....I dead la...now my soul writing to u....

Choy Choy Choy....Lao Niang busy la....I will be working for guinness for this 3 days straight right after work so I dun think I will have the energy to blog after i knock off....I sure pi de...


Well, here's the photos of us (wearing the obiang uniform) during the tiger "Rip & Roar" event. Thanks to Melvin for sending it to me! =)



I got so much to tell u guys....but i forgot most of it le...

Oh ya, I confrim going to bkk le!! I am flying on 23rd feb to 28th Feb!! Wooohooo!! So happy lor!!! I think i am going t kisiao liao....I dunno how to bring back my stuff....I got to buy at least 10 pairs of shoes, costume, belts, accessories, cosmetics, skincare, lingerie, tops, skirts, jeans...My god!! i hope I can bring back all by myself....

Hmmm...forgot what I need to write le....anyway, got to rush to work now...tata!!

Muakzzzzzzzzz
Apple Aka Sophia Aka Poi
Bangkok, wait for me!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home